Correctional stories from your not home town....

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Working out?

So I had my days off, and I was sore... way too much working out. So my knee starts bothering me, so I do 30 minutes of Tae Boe with just the arms and back, then my back and shoulders hurt... hmmm... what can I do to get my heart rate up... I killed everything on my body? I better gain weight from this I think... So, I went horse back riding, not exactly cardio but they say it burns more calories then jogging, hmmmm... hard to figure, I think not, but who knows? Either way it was pure bliss and I felt little pain, or was distracted from it. FUN! Had lunch with my Grandma, ran some chores, and the next day, sore as can be I went swimming, and now I feel great. Swimming for 30 minutes of cardio and then afterwards 20 minutes of cardio on the tread mill and still no pain? Swimming, the cure all? I don't think I will push it though. Now... how can I get a pool to use every day is the question! :) Over all it was a good couple of days off, but I need to start working out heavy again... we shall see, gotta keep up the health aspects.... I want to have abounding energy, but I seem to be getting death warmed over, but ah... it is winter and look at the weather... what else is there to do, and when summer comes, I can jog the planet over.... okay a little exaggeration there. I mean how on earth could I possibly get across the ocean after all?!??! Jog on a ship, hmmmm... maybe not an exaggeration, but I imagine the ticket sellers wouldn't be happy about my sloppily written check as I jog to write it out... :)
Alright, alright... sorry not much else to report here... back to chores, responsibilities and working out I guess!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home