Correctional stories from your not home town....

Sunday, March 04, 2007

One more day...

Okay, so today is my day off, so I played with the dog ALL day... okay well half an hour anyway, close enough, right? Okay, so I woke up, worked out, went grocery shopping, cleaned my Mom's house, got the mail, did laundry, (BORED YET?) cleaned my house, ate (it was 1:30p.m., opps... little late on the eating thing), and impatiently waited to work out (as my work out clothing were in the laundry). How energetic of me right? WRONG!!!!!!! I wanted to get the working out done with so I could veg sooner. Yep, get everything done, and crash... you should try it some time! Now, if only I could really pull it off. You see... today is another day in the sequence of my life. Yep, chores, responsibilities, blah blah blah... same day in and day out. I can't seem to sit still and enjoy myself. Growing up my Dad was always working and working and working, and he still does the same. I admired it to some degree, but thought he should relax a bit more and have some fun. So, I picked up this trait I admired and I see how he works, BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I have a hard time relaxing. I can sit for maybe 20 minutes max during the day before I think that there is something I should be doing. Mind you, this is after I did all the stuff I already needed to get done, but still, I find something else to do, and if I can't find something to do for myself I find something to do for other people!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I am my father's daughter.... now how do I undo this?!?! It isn't always good, good but not always... like say remembering to eat or taking the time to do so, especially when you need to gain weight... I know, I know... smack me later... everyone else is trying to lose weight and I don't need to and I keep losing it............. HELP! So do me a favor and give me a hand, who wants to take me out to eat and pay?!? Make sure it is scheduled, so that it is in the obligations list please, or I may otherwise occupy myself, taking reservations for my company, you pay, I eat!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home