Correctional stories from your not home town....

Friday, January 05, 2007

Bemidji, the gang!!

So I went to Bemidji the other day to visit the gang. Seven of us came together for one last hurrah... isn't it funny how life takes everyone in different directions, but once we are together it is life as usual for the group. So two of my friends are moving to Conneticut, and two to Michigan.. hmmm... :( Well, two already live 2 to 4 hours away, and the others are from Indiana... they are just moving farther away... Any how, I drove into town and met up with Chad, and followed him to my friend Javin's, and then we went to Green Mill for lunch, and Chad paid... :). Then I left with Chad to go back to Javin's house. We then waited for Aaron, Michelle, and Matt to show up. Matt of course states, "What the.... are you doing here, go back to where you came from!" Of course Matt then gave me a big hug! :) Finally we all arrived, except Kyle who was working, and we started picking on each other, started insulting each other, beating each other up with the pillows, figured out if we throw the office chair at the double doors into the bedroom the doors open and the person in the chair ends up on the bed, we took a million pictures, Michelle wanted to eat at Ground Round so we ate at Ground Round and Javin paid for me, and we just had a blast hanging out afterwards, beating each other up, and gabbing.

Moral of the story: For free food I need to travel to Bemidji more often (did I mention Javin cooked breakfast too?!?)!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home