Correctional stories from your not home town....

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Birthday!?!?!?

Well, so I had a LONG weekend this week... *smirk* Tues, Wed, Thur, and Friday... okay no weekend involved, but it was MY long weekend since Tuesday and Wednesday are my normal days off! Tuesday of my birthday week, I survived.. LITERALLY SURVIVED, yeah, it was just GREAT!!!!!!!! I woke up and couldn't move (bloodsugars VERY low), but I did manage to bite the top of a Mountain Dew bottle by my bed and squeeze Mountain Dew all over my hair and got some in my mouth... Wonderful, so I took a shower afterwards and headed to my hair appointment (twice a year hair cut). That night I went to my parents house and apparently I should take showers more often because my sister-in-law bought me a shower/bath deal thingy. Is that a hint?!??! After that I watched a movie. The next day I had the vet come for a coggins test on my horses, and then my friends from Bemidji came up and we went bowling, played cards, went out to eat, and watched a movie. That was fun, but I was SOOOOOOOO tired and hot and cold and hot and cold... hmmmmmmm.... and low blood sugars AGAIN... maybe I am sick/was sick?!??! Today I went to Duluth and picked up my new glasses I bought and two shirts... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, I tried for a new style since my friends are always ragging on me for my Men's t-shirts and hoodies. I bought a men's flannel shirt and a green men's shirt with long sleeve army style sleeves. HEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEE is that better I ask everyone? Okay, okay.... old habits are hard to break, sheesh!!!!!!! Then I got home and looked in the mirror and with the new glasses, my twice a year hair cut, and a men's shirt on I hardly recognized myself!!!!! :)

1 Comments:

  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger Maggi said…

    Happy Birthday!

    I thought of you this week. I should give you a call. Of course, when would be good, or you can call me, I'm home most of the time. I don't now what I did with your #.
    Love ya!

    You want to sell a good horse? How many do you have now? If he's a good horse, my BIL should buy him. He fusses at his horse (he just need work, the horse, not the BIL)!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home