Correctional stories from your not home town....

Friday, February 02, 2007

A couple of things...

So, I woke up this morning with a BAD HANG OVER.. okay, well maybe not a hang over, but a lack of sugar headache that killed. I am told it is exactly like a hang over, and if that is correct, then I never want to have a hang over! I get enough experience with low blood sugars.... apparently while I was out of it I had this whole conversation with my roommate, though I refused to talk to my roommates daughter?!??! Apparently when I don't know what is going on I lie and am stubborn... I LIE?!!!!!! I guess I can't say I don't lie then, but I only lie when I don't know what is going on, nor will remember the next day. So apparently my buddy Corey was over, my roommate, her daughter, my roommates boyfriend, and my Mom's friend the nurse came over twice, once to revive me from my diabetic stupor, and I REMEMBERED NONE OF THIS!!!!!! So I wake up and go... boy my blood sugars are low... so I drank some bug juice, tried to figure out what day it was and if I had to work (yeah, I was out of it)... realizing if I did work, I had half an hour to get ready, but luckily it was my day off. So I look around and see an empty Mountain Dew can... HUH? Did I accidently drink that last night... I thought... then I looked around some more... hmmmmmm... my diabetic machine is in my bed room, and it was in the fridge last I checked... UH OH... I thought. So I got up, fixed my second coma like low... took a shower... and went to the doctor... yikes I got nothing accomplished being in a coma like stated until 1:30 pm.... Mental Note.... avoid coma like states!
Second, here is a late post. Last week my buddy Chad came to visit... you know the one that moved to Michigan... supposedly. Chad called and stated he was coming back to close on his second house (he sold the first one he owned, and now was working on the second). He also stated that when he moved all his stuff and then checked on jobs in Michigan they all laughed at him. *smirk* Hmmmmm.......... so he wanted to come visit to check out jobs on the Iron Range, as he needed to find a job to know where to buy another house so that he would have a place to live. So sell two houses, move your stuff to Michigan, then look for a job, then house, then move stuff back to new house??!?!? Hmmm.. interesting? My friends keep me entertained that is for sure.
On a positive note, I took a bath with the great bath and body stuff my sister-in-law got me for my birthday. It was GREAT, JUST GREAT!!!!!! Ah, when life unfolds, take a bath and forget about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home