Correctional stories from your not home town....

Thursday, January 11, 2007

New Years Eve

So the day before New Years Eve, I stopped in at my parents house to chat with the parents. I spoke to my Dad since my Mom ditched out and went horse back riding, and I asked him if he had any plans for New Years Eve like a work party, etc. My Dad states, "Didn't your Mom tell you? We are having a party at your house!" I was like... ah........ what........ I have to work!!! He states yeah I know, we were going to burn that wood pile behind your house, but we might still be there when you get off work at midnight. EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!! This is backwards! MY PARENTS WANT TO HAVE A PARTY AT MY HOUSE WHEN I AM WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yikes!!!! Luckily it snowed heavily and my parents couldn't burn the wood pile and I made it to and from work in one piece... with my house and wood pile in tact as well!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home