Correctional stories from your not home town....

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Presents!!!!!!!!!

So, my family has decided NO MORE CHRISTMAS PRESENTS! Christmas is all about family, and we buy stuff for each other year round, and buy what we want, so why buy stuff for each other we won't use or exchange gift cards!??! Great idea!!!!!!! It makes Christmas time so much easier, especially since I work Christmas day. Well, this year, I was going to buy a garage door opener, especially since I almost never use the garage and my Dad uses my garage all the time, his 4 to 6 garages/storage spaces aren't enough.... so for my Father I wanted to buy a garage door opener, and the problem was that I found one at Sears where my Grandma can get a discount. So I ask her to buy me one and stated I would pay her back........ NOPE.. NOPE... instead she buys it and says I am the Grandma and I can buy you a Christmas gift if I want.... it is your Christmas present... FINE!!!!!!!! Christmas eve my Mom calls and states, come over for Ham and a Christmas gift! I state, "MOM!!!!!!! We aren't suppose to get each other gifts!" She says, "well, I can and I did!" I then go on to state that I can't open it because it isn't Christmas, and she states, "Well, we use to open gifts on Christmas Eve." I respond, "YEAH, ONE GIFT ON CHRISTMAS EVE! I will come over at 5 am, like usual to shake and rattle it until you get up!" She states, "Well, I only got you one gift, so get your butt over here!" So I go to thier house, and my Dad gleefully brings me the gift and states, "It is what you have always wanted!" I state, nope it isn't heavy enough and I don't see any truck keys, let me leave so you can insert those! So, I open the gift and there sits a Breyer plastic horse trailer and a Duramax Diesel toy truck with a note stating Merry Christmas, you know I always try to get you everything you want! Okay, so I took the toy home, and I called my parents, and my Dad states, "WHAT!! DID SHE TOTAL THE TRUCK ALREADY, I DIDN'T HAVE A CHANCE TO PUT INSURANCE ON IT YET!" Very funny... very funny.... hmmmmmmm... MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home