Correctional stories from your not home town....

Thursday, December 21, 2006

X-mas decorations

So nothing new is going on with me lately, except the normal. I write someone or call about a horse trainer... no response from them... go on to the next... no response from them... on to the next..... hmmm... at least it keeps me going online to check my e-mail and interested in checking my phone messages.. day in and day out.. no response.. SOME BUSINESS PEOPLE THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!
Work.. I go.. and go again.. and go again... and on my days off I go to work for mandatory overtime... and go again.. and again.. oh, I have to work today too.... on my day off.....
This is kind of like my x-mas decorations! I put up lights, then put them up again and again and again... Same thing with the tree... I put it up, put it up again, put it up again!!!!! I have set up for christmas like ten to twenety times!!!!!!!!!!! Reset up=cats! My life seems to go in circles, but hey, at least I am staying busy.
Speaking of which, I should probably get going to work AGAIN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home