Correctional stories from your not home town....

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Always make back up plans!

So, I had three days off this week, and with the soreness of last week's riding episodes, and picking up extra shifts at work the last couple of weeks, I wanted to have some fun. So I made plans to see a few horses with my Mom, but alas, bad weather. So we saw one horse nearby that we didn't ride because it was freezing out, and cancelled on seeing the rest. That is alright though, plan two, I was going to do someting fun with my roommate, BUT she got the flu so I saw hide nor hair of her and she was in my house! Okay, plan three, I went to a movie, out to country kitchen, and back home to see two more movies, and it was great, but next time, I am making plan 4, 5, and 6, just in case!!! I did take pictures of my horse, and help my Mom take pictures of her horses, and we put them for sale on the internet, www.equine.com, and I also answered a few questions on my horse, and learned something interesting. One of the people asking me questions I sent the web link to my horse's sire's web page, and as a result I checked out the page. Yearling, untrained foals out of the same sire they are asking from 2,500 to 10,000, 10,000 being the most common price, and I am asking 3,500 for a trained two-year-old..... ummmmmmmm....... I may have to rethink my price. Also, looking at this other horse and some others, my two-year-old is looking like the prize horse right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home